WANTED: K.I.D. Scientists
We are looking for children ages 2-12 to contribute to research about how children think and solve problems. A visit to our lab on the MSU campus involves:
- one session lasting 30 min. or less
- convenient scheduling: daytime, evenings, or weekends
- free parking in a reserved space next to our building
- a fun play area for younger or older siblings
As a K.I.D. scientist, your child will:
- play fun games with one of our friendly researchers
- learn about how scientists study the mind
- receive a thank you prize, certificate and a free pass to the Impression 5 Science Center
- know that they were part of an important research project
Our child-friendly research rooms are only a few feet away from our waiting area and you can watch your child at all times through our video monitoring system. All of our research is approved by the MSU Human Research Protection Program and all information about your child is kept confidential.
To sign up, please click on the "sign up" bar to the left. Registering on our website does not obligate you to participate in any studies. We only use this information to contact you about scheduling a visit for your child.
If you have any questions, please call (517) 432-8166 or e-mail us at email@example.com.