This research study is designed to explore teamwork interaction dynamics and how teams solve task related problems. We are validating badge technology for use on long duration space missions.
We are looking for undergraduate research assistants for Spring 2018. Research responsibilities would include:
• Arriving to lab sessions early to set up equipment.
• Learning how our sociometric badges work to help undergraduate participants use them.
• Cleaning and maintaining equipment.
• Signing in and assigning credit to participants.
• Carefully following an experimental script.
• Answering participants' questions about the task.
• Managing data files.
Steve Kozlowski is the primary investigator and Anthony Misisco is the project manager. For more information or to express interest in participating, please contact Anthony Misisco (email@example.com).